Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Could Starlin Castro be a trade candidate this season?

It's hard to believe that he is still only 22 years old.
Yes, I know it sounds crazy, but there have been some rumors that said the Cubs may be interested in trading their young shortstop Starlin Castro sometime this year. Castro is one of the best young players in the game, and at 21 years old, most people have figured that he will be a cornerstone player for the north side of Chicago. I just can't see the Cubs trading Castro but if they did, imagine what they could get for him?

They would most likely get two high level prospects and 2 mid level prospects. Trading Castro would certainly help the rebuilding process. I could see the Blue Jays as a perfect fit for Castro. Ofcourse, if Castro were to be made available, there would be plenty of teams interested in acquiring him.

I personally don't think the team with trade him but there is always a possibility. Let me hear your thoughts, readers are free to comment in the section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment