Analysis: Capps has been on and off this season and he will probably get traded. I don't think this injury is going to end up being that severe so I expect him to be back shortly. Meanwhile, Glen Perkins, who I recommended you to get in your fantasy league a few days ago, will close out games for the Twins and now he will finally get his chance to show what he can do.
Monday, June 25, 2012
Matt Capps to the 15 day DL
Analysis: Capps has been on and off this season and he will probably get traded. I don't think this injury is going to end up being that severe so I expect him to be back shortly. Meanwhile, Glen Perkins, who I recommended you to get in your fantasy league a few days ago, will close out games for the Twins and now he will finally get his chance to show what he can do.
Labels:
Twins News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment