Q1: Are the Pirates really interested in Justin Upton?
- It appears that they are. I don't think they are willing to get rid of Gerrit Cole or Jameson Taillon but I think they would be willing to give up a significant amount of prospects to get him.
Q2: What are the odds that the Marlins deal Giancarlo Stanton?
- I was shocked when I saw those reports the other day. Stanton is an incredible player and is still extremely young. I really doubt Miami is going to trade him, besides, at the moment they can't because he is on the disabled list. So, I'd say less than 5%
Q3: Could Dexter Fowler be traded this month?
- I doubt it. The Rockies GM talked with reporters last month and said Fowler was practically untouchable. I think Colorado will be looking for a big package to trade Fowler, and a team is simply not going to be desperate enough to give it to them.
Q4: Who are the Cubs making available via trade?
- Basically everyone expect Starlin Castro and Brett Jackson.
Q5: Whats the deal with these Carl Crawford trade rumors?
- I don't understand why the Red Sox would trade Crawford, because his value is so low right now and he wouldn't fetch anything in return because of that huge contract. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a report saying that Miami-Boston were talking about sending Crawford to Miami in exchange for Hanley Ramirez and Heath Bell. That is just absurd. I don't think these Crawford trade rumors are valid in any way and I will be very surprised if he gets traded.
No comments:
Post a Comment