Q1: Is there any chance that Cliff Lee gets traded in August?
- Yeah, I can definitely see that happening. He will definitely clear waivers, since he is earning $25 million over the next three years. I doubt that any team is going to want to take on his huge contract.
Q2: Any chance that Beckett gets traded this month?
- Probably not. I expect him to clear waivers if he gets designated for assignment. He has an attitude problem and he is pitching like crap. I also doubt that a team would want to take on his contract.
Q3: Why didn't the Cubs deal Bryan LaHair?
- I really don't know. He probably won't clear waivers if he got DFA this month, so I'm not sure what Theo was thinking. Maybe LaHair is in Chicago's future plans, but that is unlikely.
Q4: Do you think the Angels will release Vernon Wells anytime soon?
- If you are an Angels fan, I bet you are hoping they do. I honestly doubt it, considering that he is set to make a lot of money over the next few years and releasing him basically does nothing. If anything, I would send him to Triple-A to find his swing again.
Q5: Should the Astros trade Bud Norris this month?
- There is no way Norris is going to clear waivers, so i'd say no.
No comments:
Post a Comment