Thursday, June 21, 2012
Fantasy talk: Sell high on Dunn
We all know that Adam Dunn has had a nice bounce back year this season, but do you really think it's going to last? The guy hit .159 in 122 games last year. He has a track record that shows a lot of strikeouts and a low batting average. If you own Dunn, I would definitely consider moving him because someone in your league may see the 23 home runs and instantly want him. Sure, is he leading the american league in walks and home runs? Yea, But that will change. Dunn's poor batting average and high strikeout rate will kill you. Like I said earlier, if you own Dunn, I'd definitely consider trading him while his value is high because there is a great possibility that a person in your league might look at Dunn's home run total and immediately offer you a nice return for him. He isn't worth keeping because he has a shaky track record just like Mark Reynolds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment